We’re going on tour! Whispering Woods will performing at a number of locations throughout the UK beginning with 5 days at Lacock Abbey during May half term. Check out our tickets page to find out where we will be next.
We had a wonderful time working on our new piece the Snow drop Queen which has been specially commissioned by Hodsock Priory to herald the coming of spring. The piece will be performed amongst a carpet of snowdrops in this beautiful wooded estate. We invite you to breathe in this moment of stillness and possibility after the richness of the midwinter feast and meet some very interesting characters!
Our show “The Boy Who Grew Wings” was voted best family show in the Buxton Fringe Festival, we are delighted to have been part of this event!
As the air becomes crisp and the leaves begin to turn Whispering Woods will take you on a magical forest journey!
Reserve tickets here for an October performance at Stourhead in Wiltshire or the Yorkshire Sculpture Park http://whispering-wood-folk.co.uk/tickets/
Looking forward to seeing you tomorrow afternoon in the woods!
Just a few notes which will help the day to go smoothly –
– For the performance one group will be the fairy court and the other group will be the “adventurers” feel free to bring bits of costume which will tie in with this if you would like to take part.
– We will go ahead whatever the weather so please remember waterproofs/suncream 🙂 + wear something you can move in, especially if you would like to have a go at trapeze viagra pour belgique.
– It is helpful for us if you can arrive on time at 2pm for the workshop
– Refreshments will be on sale throughout the afternoon
– Parking will be very limited so please leave your car elsewhere + walk if possible – the address again is Hallr Wood, West Charlton nr Somerton O/S reference ST 521286 Nearest postcode TA11 7BN
See you there,
Whispering Woods are in the process of creating a beautiful new show based on the traditional Japanese story of Princess Kaguya – recommended for ages 5+
We are starting with a work in progress showing of the piece on the 1st April at 4pm – this will be a completely free event so that we can get your thoughts and feed back! It will be at:
Unit 3, premier business park, Sussex street, St Phillips, Bristol ,BS2 0RA
The full show will be premiered in Bristol’s Leigh Woods on the 6th + 7th May
We will be performing our show Red Threads at a family event at the Yorkshire Wildlife Park with bonus acrobatic displays from tree dwelling faery folk viagra sur paris. The event runs from 10am to 5pm, 29th to 31st October and we will be there throughout the day! http://www.yorkshirewildlifepark.com/
Thank you to all who came to watch our show at Wakehurst Place last weekend, we had a wonderful time and hope you did too. If you were there we would love to here from you – let us know whether you enjoyed the piece.
Excited to meet you all in the forest this weekend! Hopefully the showery forecast will change but if not we’ll be creating dramatic woodland theatre regardless le viagra ordonnance. Dress warmly + bring you’re loveliest and most lurid waterproofs. We’ll warm you up with a campfire and hot chocolate at the end!
Dates now confirmed:
Bristol’s Leigh Woods – 8th and 9th of May at 6 and 8pm
Prior Park Garden’s Bath – 9th, 10th and 11th of July
Ticket sales opening soon and more dates soon to be announced!