We are now offering aerial sessions where you can learn along with your child. Monday and Saturday mornings at the Albany Centre in Bristol. Follow this link and scroll down for booking info: https://www.facebook.com/pg/Whispering-Wood-Folk-145518078846995/events/?ref=page_internal
After initial showings at the Redgrave Theatre in Bristol and the Egg in Bath we will be redeveloping the show for a UK tour! Venues we will be visiting include:
Evenley Wood Garden, Northamptonshire
Morden Hall Park, London
Nene Park, Peterborough
Attingham Park, Shropshire
Leigh Woods, Bristol
Yorkshire Sculpture Park
Dates to be announced soon!
We are excited to be prepping a new show which will be performed at the Redgrave Theatre in Clifton on the 12th of January. It will include projections, aerial acrobatics, acro and dance. The title of the piece is Starflower – we hope you will enjoy it!
Tickets available for Saturday at 8pm – we would love to see you then. All other shows in Leigh Woods are full.
Hello, elves, pixies and other creatures of the forest! I just wanted to let you know that our 6pm on Saturday show is now fully booked but there are plenty of tickets left for our other performances so do come and see us at any of the other times!
We’re going on tour! Whispering Woods will performing at a number of locations throughout the UK beginning with 5 days at Lacock Abbey during May half term. Check out our tickets page to find out where we will be next.
We had a wonderful time working on our new piece the Snow drop Queen which has been specially commissioned by Hodsock Priory to herald the coming of spring. The piece will be performed amongst a carpet of snowdrops in this beautiful wooded estate. We invite you to breathe in this moment of stillness and possibility after the richness of the midwinter feast and meet some very interesting characters!
Our show “The Boy Who Grew Wings” was voted best family show in the Buxton Fringe Festival, we are delighted to have been part of this event!
As the air becomes crisp and the leaves begin to turn Whispering Woods will take you on a magical forest journey!
Reserve tickets here for an October performance at Stourhead in Wiltshire or the Yorkshire Sculpture Park http://whispering-wood-folk.co.uk/tickets/
Looking forward to seeing you tomorrow afternoon in the woods!
Just a few notes which will help the day to go smoothly –
– For the performance one group will be the fairy court and the other group will be the “adventurers” feel free to bring bits of costume which will tie in with this if you would like to take part.
– We will go ahead whatever the weather so please remember waterproofs/suncream 🙂 + wear something you can move in, especially if you would like to have a go at trapeze viagra pour belgique.
– It is helpful for us if you can arrive on time at 2pm for the workshop
– Refreshments will be on sale throughout the afternoon
– Parking will be very limited so please leave your car elsewhere + walk if possible – the address again is Hallr Wood, West Charlton nr Somerton O/S reference ST 521286 Nearest postcode TA11 7BN
See you there,